Sloan Innovation Period (SIP)
October 23rd through October 27th
All results are posted under Current Bids and Results.
Use your 9-digit MIT ID as your login and password to access. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience difficulty accessing your account.
To view the Fall 2017 SIP Course Schedule, visit here.
Visit the MBA MySloan SIP Page for a complete list of SIP workshops and descriptions.
Below is a list of OPEN SIP workshops. MBA/LGO students may attend these workshops to receive SIP credit. Non-MBA students may attend these Open SIP workshops.
CS.104 Section B: Core Ethics: Business Decisions and Ethical Dilemmas;
Instructor: R. Pindyck (Meets M 1-4PM, E62-250)
CS.107 Section B: Core Ethics: Tax Evasion, Tax Avoidance...and...Moral Obligations?
Instructor: M. Hanlon (Meets Th 1-4PM, E51-145)
CS.113 Section A: Core Ethics: Ethics in Marketing; Instructor: J. Hauser (Meets T 1-4PM, E51-149)
CS.113 Section B: Core Ethics: Ethics in Marketing; Instructor: J. Hauser (Meets W 1-4PM, E51-149)
CS.117 Section A: Core Ethics: Ethical Issues of Cybersecurity; Instructor: S. Madnick (F 9AM-12PM, E51-372)
CS.117 Section B: Core Ethics: Ethical Issues of Cybersecurity; Instructor: S. Madnick (F 1-4PM, E51-149)
CS.127 Section B: Core Leadership: What is Your Why?
Instructor: C. Schutte (F 1-4PM at the Residence Inn; Compton Room)
CS.211 Section A: Core Leadership: Leading From Your Best Self: Developing Executive Poise, Presence and Influence; Instructor: R. Salafia (Meets T 1-4PM at Residence Inn - Compton Room)
CS.211 Section B: Core Leadership: Leading From Your Best Self: Developing Executive Poise, Presence and Influence; Instructor: R. Salafia (Meets W 9AM-12PM at Residence Inn - Compton Room)
CS.281: Core Leadership: Bulletproof Feedback: Feedback that Improves Performance;
Instructor: P. Hellman (Meets F 9AM-12PM, E51-395)
CS.307: Core Leadership: Stories That Work: Capture Attention & Make Your Point;
Instructor: P. Hellman (Meets F 1-4PM, E51-315)
CS.613: Core Leadership: Understanding and Expanding Your Work Style with GlobeSmart;
Instructor: C. Gamon, M. Jester (Meets Th 1-4PM, E51-335)
ES.719: Leading Competitive Businesses for People and Profits (on-line M-W, on campus Th);
Instructor: T. Kochan (In class Th 5-8PM, E51-345)
Visit the Fall 2017 SIP Course Schedule for details about these classes including dates, times and locations.
Important Reminders for MBA/LGO:
1. Add/Drop is now CLOSED. Waitlists will not be part of the SIP bidding process due to the brevity of the workshops.
2. You will not receive partial credit for any workshops partially attended. You are expected to attend workshops in their entirety in order to gain credit for the course.
3. If you have a conflicting schedule, please select an open workshop (listed above) to attend to accommodate your schedule. The seat for the course not attended will be lost. No need to communicate your conflict to the office. Your attendance will be recorded when you sign in and out of the workshop.
Important Reminders for Sloan Fellows:
1. If necessary, a waitlist will be maintained by the Sloan Fellows Program Team.
2. SF-only workshops range from 3 hours to two half-days, so check the schedule below carefully as you make your choices.