MIT Sloan Course Bidding
Waitlist bidding is now OPEN
Waitlist bidding will close on July 28 at 12 noon, EST
Waitlist bidding is open Institute-wide
Use your 9-digit MIT ID as your login and password to access the bid system.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience difficulty accessing your account.
Waitlist bidding determines your rank on a waitlist in a closed (filled) class. Only courses that filled in previous rounds are available for the waitlist round.
1. If you want to join a waitlist, you must bid for a position on the waitlist during the waitlist round.
2. You have 1000 points to spend in the waitlist round.
3. You may bid for as many waitlist positions as you like.
4. Unsuccessful bids from previous rounds will NOT put you on the waitlist automatically.
5. No priority is given to those who bid in a previous round and did not get in. A list of closed (filled) classes is available on Sloanbid under Course Information Resources.
Fall 2017 Course Schedule:
Click the Fall 2017 Schedule link in the left navigation bar for a downloadable Excel file
Fall 2017 Course Notes: Special bidding instructions and important course information
Use the Sloan Course Browser to view the Fall 2017 schedule and projected Spring offerings
Other helpful planning tools:
Course Information Resources for links to a list of eligible leadership electives, closed courses from Fall 2016, sabbatical plans, and more
Search for Courses Sloan Course Syllabi, Descriptions, and Faculty Information
MIT Subject Listing & Schedule: Fall listings available
WebSIS: Pre-registration for non-Sloan classes
To view a copy of your current academic record, please see WebSIS.
See Degree Planning Tools to access audit worksheets by program, track and certificate.