Spring 2017 Sloan Innovation Period (SIP)
March 20th through March 23th
All bidding and add/drop results are posted under Current Bids and Results.
If you missed the opportunity to participate in SIP bidding, you may attend and sign in to one of the following OPEN workshops:
ES.718: Born on the Front Lines: Systems Innovation to contain the next Ebola
ES.719: Leading Competitive Businesses for People and Profits (Online MT, In Class W)
ES.722: Intuition and Creativity: The Awareness Advantage
ES.723: Communicating with Data
See MySloan for a complete list of SIP workshops and descriptions.
See the Spring 2017 Workshop Schedule on Sloanbid.
Earning SIP Units for the MBA SIP Requirement:
1. Credit is contingent on FULL participation in the seminar ? for on-campus streams and workshops this means attending every day. Partial attendance or late arrival (10+ minutes) will not earn you SIP units. Please arrange for any spring break travel to begin the day after your SIP stream or workshop ends.
2. Credit is contingent on signing the attendance sheet upon arrival and when returning from a break - Any late arrivals, early departures or no signature on any given day during the stream will be processed as zero SIP units. Please make sure you sign in every day and record arrival time to the stream.
3. You may only complete a SIP workshop once for credit. You cannot complete the same SIP workshop or stream twice and receive credit for both.
4. Missing SIP time due to job interviews, attending other classes inside and outside the institute, attending medical appointments, or departing early for travel will not earn you credit.
5. If you missed the add/drop round and are attending an "open" workshop/stream, you must sign in to receive credit. Arrive early to check in with IA.
6. Credit will not be awarded for attending a closed workshop or stream unless you are on the official class roster.