2019 Sloan Innovation Period (SIP)
18th through March 21st
Bidding will open on Monday,
February 25th at 12 noon EST.
SIP Workshop Bidding is reserved for
See the MBA MySloan SIP Site for a complete list of SIP workshops
To view a current SIP
Log in using your MIT KERBEROS username
and password to access your account. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience difficulty
accessing your account.
Opens 12noon Monday, February 25
Closes 12noon Wednesday, February 27
Round I results posted Thursday,
Opens 12noon Thursday, February 28
Closes 12noon Monday, March 4
Round II results posted
Tuesday, March 5
Opens 12noon Tuesday, March 5
Closes 12noon Wednesday, March 13
Add/Drop Round results
posted in real-time
1. See MySloan for
full Bidding Instructions.
2. Students enrolled in the following do not need to bid on a SIP workshop; you will be automatically be
pre-enrolled in the corresponding SIP course:
ES.189 China/India Lab
ES.190 USA Lab (15.S02)
ES.191 Operations Lab
ES.228 A,B,C Study Tours
ES.230 Legatum Fellows
ES.580 E&I Trek
ES.608 EM Track
1. Students enrolling in SIP workshops with a capacity of 20 or
fewer must use the bid system to modify their schedule if unable to attend so
another student can take the seat.
2. Waitlists will not be part of the SIP bidding process due to
the brevity of the workshops.
3. You will not receive partial credit for any workshops
partially attended. Students are expected to attend workshops in their entirety
in order to gain credit for the course. This includes workshops that meet over
4. Students may not complete the same SIP workshop twice and
receive credit for both.
5. See a full list of Rules and Regulations here.
MIT Sloan School of Management
Click to contact us about a technical issue!