1. Create a Harvard XID account using your MIT email address.
2. ?Complete the Harvard Online Cross-registration petition. See Harvard's instructions submitting your petition here: https://courses.harvard.edu/crossregistration.html
Harvard Cross-registration is moving to the WebSIS for MIT students in Spring 2017. Paper forms will no longer be required. See http://web.mit.edu/registrar/reg/xreg/MITtoHarvard.html for instructions.
Harvard Business School (HBS) and Harvard Law School (HLS):
1. Complete the online web form, available now
2. Once instructor approval is given at Harvard, the subject will be added to your pre-registration at MIT so your advisor can approve it along with your other subject selections during the online registration process.
3. Deadline to submit your form to the MIT Registrar:
a. Harvard Business School: 12pm on January 24
b. Harvard Law School: 12pm on January 26
All Other Harvard Schools:
Beginning January 30, 2017 students must submit their approved MIT Registration before they can access the online add form and cross-register to Harvard for the spring.
See http://web.mit.edu/registrar/reg/xreg/MITtoHarvard.html for instructions.
See https://courses.harvard.edu/calendar for deadlines